Find the best Nicholas Sparks quotes on love, life, sadness, heartbreak, romance, along with the name of the books.
Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author since the time I read only two books of him— A walk to remember, and The Notebook. Before these, I had read many bestsellers by Indian authors including Durjoy Datta and Ravinder Singh. However, one thing that was missing in the books of these writers was the lack of words that could touch my heart or the lines that feel like quotes.
Related reading: 39 Best Chetan Bhagat quotes about life, success, youth, and love
For me, a great writer is one who spends more time in thinking, rather than writing. Writing creatively takes huge efforts and that’s what I love about Nicholas Sparks and his work. In every book, you’ll find many lines that will make you fall in love.
Once I read those two books by Nicholas Sparks, I wanted to read more. And till today, I have read 9-10 books of him. There was a lot to share about these books. While I used to share my favorite lines on Instagram, today I feel like collecting some of the best love quotes by Nicholas Sparks and share here.
Top Nicholas Sparks Quotes on Love (from books)
So, below are the best Nicholas Sparks quotes from books like The Notebook, The Wedding, The Best of Me, A Walk to Remember, and more. If you have been searching for Nicholas Sparks romantic quotes or sad/famous lines, then it also meets your search.
1. “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.”
2. “You are, and always have been, my dream.”
3. “You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together.”
4. “I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.”
5. “My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.”
6. “She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.”
7. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever.”
8. “A living poem” had always been the words that came to mind when he tried to describe her to others.”
9. “I held her close to me with my eyes closed, wonering if anything in my life had ever been this perfect and knowing at the same time that it hadn’t. I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be.”
10. “It wasn’t that long, and it certainly wasn’t the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever.”
11. “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.”
12. “Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.”
13. “If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her—then don’t let her go.”
14. “I mean, if the relationship can’t survive the long term, why on earth would it be worth my time and energy for the short term?”
15. “Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it’s in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.”
16. “I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.”
17. “While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart.”
18. “Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.”
19. “Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing—you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust.”
20. “He stared at her, knowing with certainty that he was falling in love. He pulled her close and kissed her beneath a blanket of stars, wondering how on earth he’d been lucky enough to find her.”
21. “She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people…”
22. “When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work.”
23. “They didn’t agree on much. In fact, they didn’t agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other ever day. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.”
24. “The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over.”
25. “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.”
26. “If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.”
27. “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.”
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed reading these Nicholas Sparks quotes on love from his famous books.
Our Book Marketing Services For Authors